Features & Benefits:
- DETECT SQUEAKS AND RATTLES – Wireless ChassisEAR detects squeaks and rattles throughout a car or truck’s chassis
- 50-FOOT RANGE – Noises can be transmitted up to 50-feet from the transmitter to the receiver allowing use on small and large vehicles
- NO TANGLED WIRES – Wireless transmitters means no running of long wires that get easily tangled
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER – Listen to noises with the built-in speaker or with headphones through the 3.5mm jack
- 4 INDEPENDENT TRANSMITTERS – Kit includes 4 independent transmitters that can be mounted in locations across the vehicle
The STEELMAN 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR is a unique diagnostic device specifically designed to pinpoint squeaks, rattles, and any other troublesome and errant noises in a variety of locations across a vehicle’s engine, axles, and chassis. Ideal for diagnosing faulty fuel injectors, bearings, gears, suspensions, transmissions, differentials and CV joints, and under hoods. Working as a high powered wireless stethoscope for your car or truck, each of the 4 independent transmitters can be placed in a separate location around the vehicle using the built-in clips and magnets or the included nylon hook-and-loop straps. These then transmit to the receiver allowing you to listen to the vehicle during standard operation to hear noises that are difficult or just impossible to duplicate in a repair stall. Each transmitter is assigned its own channel on the receiver and can be selected or muted individually to make pinpointing the location and cause of a noise easy. With a 50-foot range from transmitter to receiver, the ChassisEAR is usable on all makes and models of cars and light trucks, as well as a variety of larger vehicles. Included in the kit are: 4 transmitters, 1 receiver unit, 1 set of mini earphones, 4 cable-leads/microphone clamps, 12 nylon straps, 12 hook-and-loop straps, 6 AA batteries, 16 AAA batteries, an organizer pouch, location identifier note pad, instruction manual, and a blow-molded storage case.
Warranty: Repair only up to 90 days