Subaru’s rear subframe is mounted on rubber voided bushings which allows for a significant amount of compliance/movement in the frame during high cornering loads. Whiteline’s low compliance polymer bushings eliminate this condition by positively locking in the frame position and removing the ‘lateral walking’ found when using high grip tires. The polymer bushing design has soft ‘stand-off’ buffers on the top and bottom surfaces of the bushing to allow slight vertical bushing movement of the subframe to eliminate that ‘rock-solid NVH feel and cushion against minor bumps and allow solid positive location when high torque and power is applied.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline’s latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone, and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulfide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.