- The revolutionary Hypodermic NC +P utilizes cutting-edge finger-like tabs on the blades’ Slip Cam pivot point to “anchor” them in place while in the closed position, completely eliminating the need for a shock collar, dental band or O-ring, while still providing reliable blade retention.
- Upon impact, the blades instantly deploy to a 1 3/4-inch cutting diameter, administering the gaping wounds that bowhunters have come to expect from the field-proven Rage Hypodermic series.
- The new Hypodermic Crossbow NC +P features the lethal Hypodermic hybrid tip with an even narrower profile and needle-like ferrule and swept-back blade design for deeper penetration.
- In flight, that streamlined design makes for superior field-tip accuracy.
- The two .035″ thick blades deploy on impact, sliding into a swept-back blade angle while the 1.75″ cutting diameter delivers a wide entry hole for gruesome blood trails and brief tracking jobs.