About This Item
This Louisville Ladder 16-foot Aluminum Extension Ladder offers a beneficial addition to any home. You will be amazed by our new MAX LOCK system, a patented secure and strong rung lock. The easy-to-use Quick Latch locking mechanism offers added safety and security by preventing the rung lock from disengaging the rung. You will be comfortable using this extension ladder on your house. It features a ProGrip, and a tread integrated end cap that helps stabilize the ladder and protect landing surfaces. It’s resistant to slipping and will limit potential damage to the landing surface. This ladder can extend up to 9-feet. It allows you to reach heights of 15-feet, which assumes a 5’8″ person. It features a modified I-beam for a more stable connection, which also restricts twisting. The safety shoes on this 16′ step ladder can be swiveled. Use them in tread-down or spike positions depending on the terrain. The heavy-duty foot also features ice picks for stability in ice or winter conditions. This unit meets or exceeds ANSI-rated Type 2 safety standards.
- Light and safe, a 225-pound capacity extension ladder is surprisingly lightweight and easy to move the 225-capacity includes user and tool weight.
- · A ladder that is built to last with modified I-Beam side rail extrusions The modified I-beam shape made for strength and is lightweight, the interlocking rails allow for easy extension and dissension.
- · The easy-to-use Quick Latch equipped rung lock provides a more natural method of securing fly base sections when extended, one-finger operation, which also keeps users safe by locking to the rung.
- · Features MAX LOCK tested tough in the most extreme weather conditions from Canada to Mexico.
- · Safe and stable Steel Swivel Safety Shoe has a rubber pad for slip resistance and an ice pick end that can swivel in place, making it adaptable to more challenging terrains.
- · This extension ladder meets or exceeds industry standards; Louisville Ladder is committed to safety requirements, this ladder meets or exceeds all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA