Gazelle Edge gives you a total body workout; building your cardiovascular system, and burning those unwanted calories.
Burn calories, tone your muscles, and improve your cardiovascular endurance with the Gazelle Edge, which simultaneously works out both your upper and lower body.
Ideal for all fitness levels, the Edge’s unsurpassed range of motion lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops, so you won’t put undue pressure on your joints.
The resulting aerobic workout will challenge you without sacrificing your knees.
Details include an easy-to-use, five-function workout computer that delivers immediate feedback on speed, distance, time, and calories burned; a foldable footprint for easy storage; extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; a durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame; high-density foam handlebars; and a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- Easy-to-use computer provides immediate feedback on speed, distance, time and approximate calories burned
- Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
- 1-1/2-inch gauge steel construction holds up to 250 pounds
- Extra-wide, nonskid foot platforms for added stability
- Handlebars are covered with high-density foam for extra comfort
- Folds quickly for easy storage so it won’t take up space in your home
- Low-impact workout gives you an aerobic workout
- Lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops
- Completely smooth and quiet
- For all fitness levels and ages
From the manufacturer
Gazelle Edge by Tony Little
Endorsed by Tony Little, America’s Personal Trainer, Gazelle is perfect for all fitness levels – beginner to advanced. For over 15 years, Tony Little’s Gazelle Glider has been trusted to deliver an effective low-impact resistance training workout that strengthens the body and sheds pounds with minimal joint stress. Tony Little’s Gazelle Glider exercise machines offer six to ten unique exercises within one workout providing cardio and resistance training with benefits similar to stretching, walking, running, cross-country skiing and aerobic dancing but with minimal stress and strain on joints.