The AIRCAT line represents the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years.
Founded in 1998, our tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque.
AIRCAT also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms.
AIRCAT has the patented tuned exhaust muffler technology in most tools, which allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
From the manufacturer
AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench
- Most powerful 1/2″ impact in it’s class!
- Hard hitting twin hammer mechanism
- 1,295 (ft-lb) loosening torque
- Durable composite housing
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Quiet tuned exhaust (86 Decibels)
- Easy operation flip lever forward and reverse