Marshalltown 48-in Steel Level-Head Rake
This version of the Marshalltown flat wire broom is for those concrete finishers in states with specific groove requirements for roadways, bridges, and ramps for water drainage and added traction. Indiana A features a 7/8”, 3/4”, 3/4”, 1”, 3/4”, 3/4”, 1-1/8” tine spacing. All broom options come with a threaded handle adapter that can be removed in case you prefer a clevis style handle. These concrete brooms are made in the USA with global materials.
- Ideal for creating uniform grooves in concrete roadways, bridges, and ramps
- Steel tines provide stiffness and flexibility
- 48-In broom size and Indiana A spacing
- Comes equipped with a threaded handle adapter
- Made in the USA with global materials
|Number of Tines||48|
|CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning(s)||No|
|Handle Length (Inches)||0|
|Head Width (Inches)||48|
There are no reviews yet.