LetsGetChecked At Home Colon Cancer Test
- Detects small amounts of blood in stool sample — an indicator of cancerous or precancerous growths in the colon
- No need for clinics or appointments
- Quick and easy sample collection
- Self-collect sample at home
- Free delivery and sample returns
- Discreet packaging
- Physician approved
- Accredited CLIA-certified labs
- Results in 2–5 days: fast, confidential results available on password-protected account
- Results come with easy-to-understand health reports written by experts
- Medical support provided: the service includes access to board-certified physicians and dedicated clinical support, to provide 1-on-1 guidance
- Nursing team will call to explain abnormal results, to help user get peace of mind
This at-home fecal immunochemical test (FIT) can detect small amounts of blood in stool sample. Blood in the stool can be an indicator of cancerous or precancerous growths in the colon. The test is easy, discreet, and can be done from the privacy of home. Get online results in 2-5 days.
Screening can detect cancers at an early stage before symptoms start to show, which is when treatment is more likely to be successful.
NOTE: If this test comes back as positive, it DOES NOT mean the user has cancer, but he/she should go for further investigation (e.g. colonoscopy) with their primary healthcare provider or consultant gastroenterologist.
Take your health to the next level with FSA eligible Home Tests products.